Considerations for Therapy with Muslims
A CULTURAL RESPONSIVENESS TRAINING
Date/time: Saturday, March 13th at 11:00am-1:00pm CST
In this interactive virtual CEU participants will learn about:
- Characteristics and dimensions of culturally competent practice.
- The general demographic characteristics and history of Muslims in the U.S.
- The context and systems of Muslims that influence their presentation in therapy, including specific cultural values and features.
Attendance will include FREE addition to Safa Institute’s referral list
- $50 for fully licensed clinicians
- $25 for provisionally licensed clinicians
- $15 for mental health graduate students
Questions or concerns? Please email Hanan Hashem at email@example.com